понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

dover park




Snagged from ORU

10 things to 10 different people:
10. Why why why UGH-____________-
09. ...wait what? I love you anyway.
08.� WHY�DONT�YOU�TALK�TO�ME�NOW�;_;
07. Youapos;re pretty.
06. You should wear less revealing clothes. -__________________-
05. YOUapos;RE�MY�BEST�FRIEND�GOD�DAMN�IT
04. I wish youapos;d die in a pool of your own emo blood. -_- too bad youapos;re always smoking crack and you donapos;t read this.
03.� LAWL�YOU�MADE�MY�CUTTER�FRIEND�CRY
02. ...youapos;re an asshole. Yet I think youapos;re impossibly attractive. Even if you theorically would look like a monkey.
01.� I only really apos;metapos; you today.

9 things about yourself:
09. Selfish bitch
08. Greedy bitch
07. ...and yet I�want to make people happy.-__-
06. My jaw� hurts from faking my smile too much.
05. I want to marry one of Oruapos;s characters and bear his children and be his wife and buy a dog with him.
04. Iapos;m SLOW sometimes, bear with it.
03. I want to be a mother. -_-
02. I want to make dinner for all my friends someday.
01. I need to stop believing that Oru hates me from time to time.

8 ways to win your heart:
08. Itapos;s not hard, just be my friend. ;_;
07. Talk about things you like, share your feelings with me
06. If you love me, youapos;ll know I love being touched. TOUCH�ME�FOR�FUCKapos;S�SAKE. ;_;
05.� Make me cook you dinner.
04. Tell me nice things. (youapos;re so pretty, I love you so much, everytime I�see� you I want to hold you in my arms, Iapos;d give you everything in the world if that made sure that I was with you for ever and ever...)
03. Iapos;ll do anything for you. Be assured that I ask the same in return.
02. ...make stuff with me. Cakes, art collabs, Rp, anything.
01.� ...write me a love letter or poem. Iapos;ll instantly melt.

7 things that cross your mind a lot:
07. ....would Kuma/Ryu/Taka/Yoga do x, y, z? Or would they rather do m or v?
06. I need to draw more Kuma.
05. Shit, I forgot *insert shit here*
04. Damn, bitch, get a fucking bra.
03. I need more money.
02. ...donapos;t tell me I lost *insert VERY�IMPORTANT�SHIT�here*
01. I srsly need to tell x/y/z this.

6 things you do before you go to sleep:
06. Wash mehself
05. Pijama tiem
04. Water tiem
03. Brush my teeth
02. Turn off Msn after a long, LONG�goodbye
01. Set the alarm for the next day.

5 people who mean a lot:
05. Oru, cuz sheapos;s awesome.
04. Vivs, cuz sheapos;s also very awesome.
03. Drids, CUZ�SHE�LIKES�TO�SPEAK�IN�CAPS
02. The double Sandra/Sofia, the best teens in the fucking wooorlddd
01. NEKO

4 things youapos;re wearing right now:
04. Black pants
03. Green top
02. Green thing that I put over the top
01. Botins. -_-

3 songs you listen often:
03. 4 Day Weekend - The Bluetones
02. Aerodynamic - Daft Punk
01. Electro World - Perfume

2 things you want to do before you die:
02. GET�A�DECENT�HUSBAND
01. Have a ton of fans of my artistic work.

1 confession:
01. I need cock (i always do)


�MEME�FOR�THE�PEOPLE

1. Name:
2. Birthday:
3. Where do you live:
4: What are you studying/What are you working as:
5. What makes you happy:
6. What are you listening to now/have listened to last:
7. What is particularly good/bad about my LJ:
8. An interesting fact about you:
9. Are you in love/have a crush at the moment:
10. Favorite place to be:
11. Favorite lyric:
12. Best time of the year:
13. Weirdest food you like:

RECOMMEND
1. A film:
2. A book:
3. A song:
4: A band:

FANDOM
1. Favorite Fandom:
2. OTP/OT3:
3. Icon/Fic Journal (so I can join):

PLUS
1. One thing you like about me:
2. Two things you like about yourself:
3. Put this in your LJ so I can tell you what I think of you?

dover park, dover panda, dover packaging burlington, dover packaging.



Комментариев нет: