суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

contempoary artist




So tonight is my last night in chicago (well to be far im north of chicago.. Waukegan) . Training was good. I have learned a lot.. With TONS more to learn.

Sometimes I wished I put the dedication to gain knowledge into my own personal goal and things. �I strive VERY hard to do well at work.. Despite what anyone may think. I love learning and organizing and understanding a process and how it works. I love to fix processes and objects. Make them work again, maybe even make them better. �Its certain times I wish i could apply those things into my own being. � I am a pretty awesome person. I am not perfect. I have flaws and I am not the typical girl. I sometimes think too much like a guy and sometimes I just donapos;t think straight at all. I often try to please so many others before I try to please myself. �My heart is very easily given to others, I am empathetic.��

I am exctied to go home tomorrow. I have missed columbus in a weird way. I miss my roomies. I am sad that Kelly and Jeremy are leaving in under a week.. I really wished they were not going yet. Kelly and I have grown pretty darn close.. Maybe not the best of friends like her and Brit.. But I consider her one of my best friends. Its a good thing for them. I know they have wanted this for a while... I just want to see them as much as I can. �I am taking them out to Dinner tuesday. �Krystalapos;s baby is suppose to be born on Wednesday.. Man.. So many changes this year...

Maybe i shouldnapos;t listen to sappy music�:-P makes me write sappy things.

diamonds outlet, contempoary artist, contempoary art museum, contempoary art gallery, contempoary art for sale.



Комментариев нет: