пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

diamonds on the inside




The unfortunate thing about freezing ziplock containers (not the bags) is that they crack really easily. As Iapos;m discovering with the soup I brought for lunch.


Iapos;ve been thinking about my episodes with creepy guys and Iapos;m trying to think of any way to resolve things to a point where interacting with either would *not* be weird, awkward or creepy and I canapos;t think of one.
Mostly about work creepy guy. I keep thinking about how I will react to possible interactions. Mostly this guy does the trying to "tease" but really itapos;s the kind of interaction that only ends up making the person teased feel uncomfortable. Especially at work, I kind of feeling like admitting you are feeling uncomfortable is like admitting defeat. Iapos;m more inclined to react to that kind of teasing with a kind of scoffing and a comment to the effect of "youapos;re not that funny". It frustrates me because Iapos;ve taken lots of teasing and shit from other people, but it was different, but I canapos;t verbalize what exactly it is that makes it different.
I dunno. Maybe I just have to be less polite all the time.
diamonds on the inside, diamonds on the inside ben harper, diamonds on the inside chords, diamonds on the inside guitar tab.



Комментариев нет: